Just want to share to my N82 readers what applications I have installed on my Nokia N82…
The default applications are:
- Clock - default
- Calendar - default
- Applications Manager - default
- Camera - default
- Panoman – default
- Media folder which holds the Real player, Flash player, IM, Lifeblog, and activation keys
- Office Folder which has the Adobe PDF reader, converter, zip, Barcode, Quickoffice, and Notes
- My SIM’s services
- Share online
- Hot sites
- Nokia Maps
- Asian Maps
- Nokia Music mix
Meanwhile, i have installed other application on my N82.
- ScreenSnap – for taking screenshots on my phone
- Opera Mini – tried using it. works nice.
- Gmail for Mobile – gmail mobile client for people on the GO.. like me!
- Yahoo Go! – nice mobile client for yahoo services.
- Fring – instant messenger and free VOIP calls..
- Google Maps Mobile – because it is better than Nokia maps and Asia Maps
- Phone Net Info – provides nifty info about my phone
- File Explorer – well, the name says it all
- Mobyexplorer – same as file explorer with password features
- IQ Talking clock – i want to hear the time =p
- Kaywa Reader – QD Barcode reader
- cCam – a camera capture program which does not use the Flash of your phone.
- Powerboot – like a task manager that automatically opens an application whenever you turn on your mobile phone.
- Advance Call Manager – as the name implies, it manages calls. You can block a call from any of your contacts.
- Joiku Spot – turns your S60 device into a wifi hotspot.
My most used 3rd party application is the PowerBoot and ScreenSnap. Actually i still have more application that i need to install on my N82.. will do another one of these by next month perhaps.
So, what applications are installed on your Nokia N82?