A reader inquired about the Torque E100. He was comparing it to the Cherry Mobile P1. So I checked the full specs of the Torque E100 (you’ll see below) and got interested with the phone.
Got one over the weekend for just P1,190.00 and so far I’m happy with it. It’s just 88 x 45 x 9.5mm and weights 69g including the battery, this one is a lightweight , wallet friendly (literally and figuratively) phone.
Torque E100 Full specifications after the cut.
- Single SIM
- GSM 900/1800MHz
- Effective 1.4" 65K color CSTN LCD 128x128pixel
- 100 Phonebook memory
- MIDI/Polyphonic ringtones
- FM radio
- Alarm, Calculator, Calendar, Unit/Currency converter, World clock, Games
- SMS (5-liner text display)
- 88 x 45 x 9.5mm
- 3hrs (Talk time)/72hrs (Standby time)
- Standard battery, Li-Ion 600mAh (Compatible with BL-4C battery)
- 12 months for handset, 6 months for accessories
- NTC Type Approved
Will tell you more about this small but great phone in another post. Will compare it with my Nokia 1208.