With 2 Globe sims (one prepaid and one postpaid) and one Smart Gold Sim.. having 3 mobile phones is quite a hassle. So, last Sunday, I decided to buy a new phone. I was looking for a triple sim mobile phone, but its not yet available in my area. So, the next best thing.. a dual sim mobile phone.
Now, I have my own Cherry Mobile 1802.
- Dual SIM
- dual band (GSM 900 / 1800)
- Dual standby
- Cool color design
- MP3 player
- FM Radio Player
- 128 x 128 1.5” colored screen
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Expandable Memory (microSD or Transflash)
- Sim Tool Kit (STK) function
- Polyphonic ringtones
- 1 built-in game (racer)
- torch light
- alarm (you can set up 5 alarms)
- hands free / loudspeaker
- Different user profiles (General, Meeting, outdoor)
- Modes: General, Silent, Vibrate
- Blacklisting of numbers (i like this!)
I could have gotten a china phone or mobile phone clone of the iPhone or Nokia N97 mini, but when I asked about the warranty, the sales ladies would only give me one to two months shop warranty. That’s a big turn off. It was like telling me that the cheap mobile clone would only last for about a month! With Cherry Mobile, you get 1 year service warranty.
You get all those functions for a cool price of only P1,290. I’ve only used it for 32 hours now and I haven’t charged the batteries yet since i bought them. So i think the battery will last long though i won’t be surprised if it won’t.