Here are some mobile games… or should I say Tablet Games currently installed on my Archos 80 G9 tablet.
1. Heavy Gunner
Cost: Php 220.13
Comment: Its worth the price! I like this game. I’d swing left and right, up and down to kill my enemies!
The Ultimate inter-galactic shooting game in 3D! With dual stick control, you can blast your enemies from each side & control the aim of your weapons independently.
Dual stick control (multi-touch)
More than 130 combinations of upgradable weapon
25+ missions with different enemies
Leadersboard and online ranking
Optimized control by re-calibration
Social networking integration
2. Air Attach HD
Comment: You are the pilot of a small plane. Your mission, destroy everything on site! Even the houses below will give you coins to purchase ammo and other stuff.
Award Winning next-gen top down air combat shooter with stunning 3D graphicsAir Attack HD – is Award Winning next-generation top down air combat shooter with stunning 3D graphics alongside great audio, effects and awesome gameplay.
Features in Part 1:
* 3 Great Missions
* 24 Different Enemy Types
* 2 Unique Planes
* Numerous Upgrades and Special Weapons
* Amazing Lighting and Special Effects
* Orchestral Music
* 3 Difficulty Modes
* Realtime Physics
* Destructible Bridges and Buildings
* Shmup with Amazing 3D environments enhanced with LightMaps and SpecularMaps
* 3 Huge End Level Bosses
* 4 Control Types: Touch, Relative, Tilt, Joypad
* App2SD support
* NVIDIA Tegra based devices support – THD
3. Marble Blast
Comment. It’s ZUMA on my tablet! Speed is the key in clearing each level.
Classic ZUMA style game with more awesome new features.Features:
- Well-designed maps, to make the game more enjoyable and addictive.
- New items, to make the game more exciting and interesting.
- OpenFeint leaderboard, to compete with the players around the world!