What is Bridge VoiceSMS Roam?
Bridge VoiceSMS Roam is an add-on plan that gives you a bundle of calls and texts to use while traveling across the Bridge Alliance member operators’ and partners’ networks.
- Receive incoming calls from anywhere around the world
- Make outgoing calls back to your home country
- Make outgoing calls to visited country local numbers
- Send text messages to any country globally
To be eligible for the Bridge VoiceSMS Roam, you need to have a local mobile plan with a Bridge Alliance member operator. Please check with your respective local Bridge Alliance member operator for more details.
Postpaid subscribers may subscribe to the Bridge VoiceSMS Roam through:
- SMS (text) based registration:Text BVS <Country> <Denomination> to 2884.Ex. BVS INDIA 18
- Globe Stores/Hotline: Visit any Globe Store or call the 24-hour Hotline 730-1212 to request for Bridge VoiceSMS Roam. An SMS confirmation will be sent to you shortly.
Terms and Conditions:
- • Registration to Bridge VoiceSMS Roam is free if availed in the Philippines.
- • If registered outside the Philippines, SMS roaming rates will apply per registration.
- • In cases of fraud, Globe reserves the right to discontinue your BVS subscription.
Bridge VoiceSMS Roam can only be used in one country at any one time. Example: You subscribed to a BVS plan for Singapore. The plan is only valid for usage in Singapore. If on Day 2 you choose to fly to Malaysia, the same plan cannot be used in Malaysia. You will have to subscribe to another BVS plan for your usage in Malaysia.
For more information, visit Globe’s Bridge VoiceSMS Roam page.
For regular roaming call and text chargers, visit this page.