Another low priced tablet is coming out in the market and CDR King is the one selling it.
7” FASTPAD Full Specifications below:
- CPU: Rockship 2918 1.2GHz (ARM Cortex A8 at 1.2GHz) Neon Processor & 512KB Secondary Cache
- Operating System: Android 2.3C
- Screen: LCD 7″ Capacitive touch-screen 800*480p (5 points) , Dispaly: 4:3/16:9/Full Screen
- Memory: 512MB DDR3
- Storage: 8GB NAND Flash / External Storage: Support Micro SD Card (up to 32GB)
- Wifi: 802.11 b/g/n supported, Main Core: Samsung SWB-B23, Transmission speed & distance: max. 54Mbps, 100m, Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Power: Battery: Lithium-ion 7.4V/4000mAh (two batteries of 3.7V/2000mAh in series), AC/DC: Input 100-220V,50/60Hz Output 9V/2A
- Supports G-Sensor and Gyroscope gaming
- Audio Devices: Built-in speaker & microphone
- Supports Flash Player 10.2
- Camera: Built-in 1.3MP camera
- USB 2.0 ports (OTG)/host
- Multimedia: Video Format: AVI,MKV,(XVID/px/H .264), MOV,TS,M2TS, RM/RMVB,FLV,3GP,MPEG,DAT,MP4
- Image Format: JPG, JPEG,BMP,GIF,PNG,JFIF(max. resolution 8000×8000)
- Music Format: MP3, WMA,APE,FLAC,OGG,WAV(frequency response: 20Hz to 20KHz)
- E-book Format: TXT,LRC,PDF,Html,Htm,EPUB (Capacity 5M)
- Dimensions: 187 x 116 x mm
- Actual Usage time: 5hrs-6hrs
- Standby time: 72hrs
I was supposed to write that its an Android Honeycomb Tablet because the screen looks like an android honeycomb screen. But when I saw the specs, it became clear that its powered by a custom version of Android Gingerbread.
I’m not sure but this might be the cheapest 7 inch android tablet running on a 1.2GHz processor in the Philippine market. I’ll correct this later if its not.
Note the weight. Its light at 325 grams. Lighter than the Samsung Galaxy Plus 7.0 which is 345 g.
The CDR King 7” FASTPAD will be sold for Php 5,800.