One of Nokia’s low priced phone series is getting a high end feature.
Mail for Exchange synchronizes your business’s Microsoft Exchange accounts so employees can use their Microsoft Exchange inbox, calendar and contacts on their Nokia mobile devices.
It was already announced that these Asha phones will be given the Mail for Exchange feature when it was released. It took sometime before the app (still in beta) has been deployed for installation on your phones.
- View emails with extended text formatting
- Flag, move and copy messages
- Sync multiple folders
- Contacts auto complete when composing email
- Search messages locally
- View attachment file name and forward attachments
Calendar and contacts synchronization:
- Integrates with Series 40 Asha calendar and contacts applications
- View synchronized events from Exchange calendar
- Create new synchronized personal calendar events
- Create, accept and reject meeting requests
- Two-way contacts synchronization
- Global address book lookup of contacts
Connectivity and security:
- Synchronizes email, calendar and contacts data over secure HTTPS connection
- Application data encryption
- Application inactivity security lock
- Supports essential ActiveSync security policies including – Alphanumeric password required – Minimum password length – Minimum password required complex characters – Maximum failed password attempts – Local wipe after maximum attempts
You can install it on your Nokia Asha 302 or Asha 303 by downloading the app here.
Nokia Asha 302 Price – Php P5,290 / Nokia Asha 303 price – around Php 6,490