Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd. released DocuPrint P255 dw and DocuPrint M255 z compact desktop monochrome printers.
Both devices rank among the most cost-effective printers on the market today, delivering capabilities such as wireless workgroup sharing without the added infrastructure cost.
Cost-saving features includes:
- The fixed drum feature which makes only one consumable within each unit that needs to be replaced
- the built-in duplex functionality that enables users to cut paper costs in half simply by having the option to print on both sides of the page,
- The dual pack toner helps keep cost per print to a minimum.
- the toner save mode gives the option to use less toner per page.
The compact, lightweight design of both the DocuPrint P255 dw and the DocuPrint M255 z make them ideal for small businesses or the home office, with both fitting neatly on a desk, taking up minimal space. The small size of the devices is in inverse proportion to the features they boast, with both packing a mighty punch in terms of their functionality, including:
• Print speed up to 30 pages per minute
• Duplex printing as standard
• Superb print quality – Award-winning S-LED technology and DELCIS (Digitally-Enhanced Lighting Control Imaging System) enable crisp and accurate 1200 x 1200 dpi printing, ensuring professional results.
• Print from any application – Postscript 3 compatible and PCL5e and PCL6 are supported, so users can trust documents will print the way they intended.
• Wireless networking – The built-in 10/100 Base TX networking and wireless function enables work groups to seamlessly connect.
• Multiple Operating System support – Both the DocuPrint P255 dw and DocuPrint M255 z are supported by Windows, Mac and Linux platforms for maximum flexibility in the workplace.
• Direct scan to USB memory – Allows users to store scanned data easily and quickly without the need of a PC.
• Comprehensive range of MFP features (DocuPrint M255 z) – providing feature rich print, scan, copy, and fax functionality.
• Optical Character Recognition (DocuPrint M255 z) – This delivers top quality scanning capability, turning paper documents into electronic files so users can save, share and retrieve information efficiently.
The DocuPrint M255 z also comes with DocuWorks 7.3 document handling software, which transforms printers into a ‘digital desk’, where users can archive, search, edit, share and secure digital documents in a variety of formats.
DocuPrint P255 dw and DocuPrint M255 z printers are distributed in the Philippines by MSI-ECS.