I just blogged about the Google Nexus 7 a while ago, and now, here comes the big brother, Google Nexus 10.
This 10 inch Andoird Jelly Bean (4.2) powered tablet will take on the iPad with the first having a better resolution of 2560 x 1600 pixels with 298.9 ppi (pixel density).
It is confirmed that the Nexus 10 is made by Samsung.
Some more specs of the Google Nexus 10:
- Samsung Exynos 5250 Clocked at 1.7 GHz
- Dual-core Cortex-A15
- Mali-T604 GPU
- Android 4.2
- 2GB RAM
- 16 GB / 32 GB internal storage (other options possible)
- 10.1-inch display ◦2560 x 1600 pixel resolution ◦298.9 pixels-per-inch
- 5-megapixel rear-facing camera ◦LED flash
- Front-facing camera
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Dual speakers located on front of device
I like the new home screen of the Jelly Bean.
No price and availability details yet.